Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and many of us are still trying to figure out what to give our loved ones. If you have someone in your life who loves roses, you should consider giving them one on this special day.
Choosing the right rose for your partner can be tricky. After all, there are so many different kinds of roses to choose from. How do you make sure that you pick the right one?
Let us get down to the details of how to pick the right rose for your partner.
Flower Shopping on Valentine’s Day
You must remember that flower shopping should be done as early as possible. This is important, especially on Valentine’s Day. You have to remember that the demand for flowers will be very high on this day, and you want to avoid getting stuck with limited options. So make sure that you go flower shopping as early as possible.
Normally, this should be done at least a week before the special day. This will give you enough time to choose and choose the best flowers for your partner. If you are planning on buying roses, make sure you have a good idea of what kind of roses your loved one prefers. You can ask around or ask them directly about their favourite type of rose for Valentine’s Day gifts.
Choose the Right Color
When choosing the right colour for your Valentine’s Day flowers, don’t just pick anything. You have to think about what kind of message you want to convey through the flower’s colour. Here are some ideas of what kind of roses you can give them :
- Red Roses: These are classic Valentine’s Day flowers and have long been a symbol of strong love and romance in all aspects. They can be given as a single rose or in an arrangement with other flowers, such as lilies or carnations.
- Pink Roses: Pink roses are another popular choice, especially among women. Pink roses can mean admiration, gentleness, and grace, making them perfect for your partner.
- White Roses: White roses symbolize purity and innocence, and young love. This is why white roses are also used in most of the bride’s bouquets. You can give this on Valentine’s Day as a sign of pure love and loyalty to your partner.
Consider the Quantity
The number of flowers you give says a lot about your intentions.
- One rose represents love at first sight
- Two roses symbolize mutual understanding
- Six roses signify infatuation
- Nine roses can say that your love is forever
- 10 means perfect love
- A dozen means that you want to keep them close
- Two dozen means ‘I’m yours.’
- 21 roses show your dedication
- Three dozen can tell you are head over heels for your love
- 50 and more can mean infinite love
When you are trying to give a sign of love, the quantity of roses is an important factor. The number of flowers you give shows how much your partner means to you and how deeply you feel about them.
In the end, it all comes down to personal preference. You just have to make sure that the rose you choose is suited for your partner’s personality. If you want to give them something special, then you should definitely consider following our suggestions above to make sure that you pick the right rose for your partner. When you do, they’ll be sure to appreciate it.
Send your love to your sweetheart with a beautiful rose. Flowerclub offers same-day Valentine’s Day flower delivery, so you can be sure that your gift will be received on time. With our selection of roses, long stem red and pink roses, lilies and other beautiful arrangements, we have the perfect bouquet for every occasion.