Why Flower Club?
How Does Corporate Flowers Service Work?
Corporate flower services typically provide businesses and organizations with fresh flowers, plants, and other floral arrangements on a regular basis. This can include weekly or monthly deliveries of bouquets or the maintenance of plants and flowers in a reception area or lobby.
The process usually starts with a consultation with a floral designer or sales representative from the corporate flower service, who will work with the client to understand their budget, design preferences, and specific needs. They will provide recommendations for different types of flowers and arrangements that will be appropriate for the client’s space and goals.
Based on the agreement, the service will then regularly deliver flowers and/or plants to the location and/or maintain them, with the frequency of service and types of flowers or plants provided will vary depending on the package chosen by the client.
This service could be beneficial for businesses, corporations, and organizations to give a fresh and welcoming atmosphere to the people entering the facility.
What type of Corporate Flowers services Flower Club can offer to your company or organization?
The Flower Club team could offer a variety of corporate flower services to businesses and organizations. Here are a few examples:
- Weekly flower deliveries: Flower Club could create custom bouquets or floral arrangements each week and deliver them to the client’s office or reception area. This could be a great way to add a fresh, colorful touch to a space and keep the flowers looking beautiful throughout the week.
- Event flowers: Flower Club designers can create and provide custom flower arrangements, event decor, stage backdrops, and other floral designs for events like conferences, trade shows, and galas.
- Corporate Gift: Our team can create and deliver customized gift baskets and gift boxes with fresh flowers, chocolates, or other goodies. This can be a great way to show appreciation to employees or clients.
- Office Plants and Indoor Landscaping: We can provide and maintain indoor plants and other greenery in your office or lobby. This could include things like potted plants, succulents, and even living walls. This can help to bring some nature indoors and can improve air quality, making the space more inviting and calming.
- Décor Services: Our expert designers can assist with designing Reception, Board Rooms, Meeting Rooms, Lounge areas, etc.
These are just a few examples of the types of corporate flower services that a company like Flower Club could offer, but there could be many more possibilities depending on the company’s specific capabilities.