Flower Club is known for its iconic signature buttonholes/boutonniere in Melbourne. Every year, many students trust us with their formal boutonniere and couples with their wedding corsages for the groom and groomsmen. We should also mention that we are responsible for many of those fancy and hot buttonholes you see during the Melbourne Cup, but of course not for the things that could happen afterwards.
Formal is around the corner and you are nervous about your florals where to find a florist that can design a customized buttonhole that matches your dress code? Flower Club is here to help you with your formal flower designs. Hundreds of students trust us every year with their formal buttonholes and they are always happy with our design (100% satisfaction rate, money-back guarantee). We know how to do it and we do it differently so you will stand out among all your friends or peers when it comes to special occasions like formal or private parties.
Is that the most important day of your life? You are already stressed about everything, aren’t you? You don’t have to worry about your florals when you choose Flower Club as your florist. The wedding corsage needs to be designed in a detailed way and match your dress. Our expert designers know how to do it as they have decades of experience working with those small details when it comes to wedding buttonholes.
How to Order Buttonhole?
- Give us a call AT 03 9497 1349 and place your order over the phone.
- Visit us in-store and choose your favorite color pallet and cuts.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your order.
As we offer customized designs to all of our customers, we are unable to sell our buttonholes online. Because we want to pay attention to every detail and will make sure that our design matches your requirements.
WE GUARANTEE HAPPINESS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US!
A buttonhole flower, also known as a boutonnière, is a small flower or group of flowers that are worn on the lapel of a suit or jacket. Both men and women can wear buttonholes. Here are a few examples of different types of buttonhole flowers:
- The rose presents a classic choice for buttonholes and comes in a wide variety of colors.
- Carnations offer a distinctive look and come in many different colors, they are often used in buttonholes.
- Tulips boast a popular choice for buttonholes in Spring with their unique shape and variety of colors.
- Lilly of the valley adds a classic and sweet touch to buttonholes with its delicate fragrance.
- Thistle symbolizes Scotland and serves as a good option for buttonholes in traditional Scottish attire.
- Pansy, with its small delicate flowers, can give a simple and elegant look in buttonholes
- Orchids are becoming more common in buttonholes for their unique and elegant look.
- Asters, wildflowers that can be found in many different colors, provide a rustic look in buttonholes.
Note that using active voice makes the sentence more engaging and makes the subject clear as the subject (noun) is performing the action.
Cultures & Buttonholes
- Scottish culture features the thistle as a traditional symbol and is often used in buttonholes for formal occasions and traditional Scottish attire.
- In Indian culture, buttonholes often include flowers like Jasmine and Mogra, as they are not just beautiful but also hold traditional and cultural significance.
- In Chinese culture, buttonholes often feature peonies, they are symbols of wealth and prosperity and are mostly used during Chinese New Year celebrations.
- In American culture, a red rose is a popular option for buttonholes on Valentine’s Day, and boutonnieres are often worn by grooms and groomsmen during weddings.
- In British culture, buttonholes worn on formal occasions like weddings, often feature roses, carnations, or orchids in traditional colors like red, white, and purple.
Flower Club designers specialize in providing high-quality flowers and floral arrangements for special events, such as weddings, proms, and other formal occasions. The service might include the following:
- Custom boutonnieres: Our team will work with customers to create custom buttonholes that match the color scheme and theme of the event.
- Delivery: Flower Club will deliver the buttonholes to the customer’s location before the event, ensuring that they are fresh and ready to wear.
- Wide variety of flowers: We offer a wide range of flowers, including roses, carnations, lilies, and more. They might also offer different types of buttonholes, like floral, succulents, or dried flowers based on the customer’s preference.
- Cultural and traditional options: Our designers have a good understanding of the different cultural and traditional flowers, and will have options available for customers who are looking for something specific.
- Personalization: At Flower Club, we offer personalization options, such as adding a message or a name on the boutonnieres to make them more special
- Event coordination: Our team can provide support in coordinating the flowers with the overall theme of the event, and making sure that the boutonnieres complement the overall decor.