The Moth Orchid is arguably the most common orchid. What is the main reason behind this? It is very easy to grow this flower. Also, the blooming plants are available year-round. Have you been looking for nice looking flowers that can be grown in homes? This is the ideal choice in that case. The most loved feature of this plant is that it will bloom for a very long time. For example, a mature flower will remain in the bloom much of the year with beautiful leaves and flowers loaded.
There are numerous varieties of the Moth Orchids. From pure white flowers to unusual spotted flowers. Although this flower can be repotted any time of the year, the best time to do so is during the bloom. What does the culture of this flower involve? It is all about windowsill light and consistent moisture.
Usually, these flowers thrive well as houseplants. They grow and thrive exemplary in the moderately bright windowsill. It is good to keep in mind that this flower will grow two or more leaves. The bloom spike will emerge immediately once the growth phase is complete. Have you ever grown this flower? In that case, you can agree with me that at the time you are required to help it grow in a consistently warm home. The essence of doing this allows it to experience lower temperature for several nights. Extremely low temperatures will facilitate the emergence of bloom spikes.
In most cases, these flowers bloom during the winter. Some species will extend their growth through the spring. This means that the best time to repot these flowers is when they go out of bloom. This is the right time to grow this flower and enjoy its numerous benefits. The challenge comes when looking for a reliable vendor who will deliver healthy and high-quality flowers. At Flower Club, we have the largest PHALAENOPSIS ORCHIDS. In addition, you will enjoy our professional customer care that will help you choose the best varieties that suits all your needs.
We have analyzed the most important tips that you can use when growing these flowers.
- Always place your orchid in a bright room. It is advisable to avoid keeping your flowers in direct sunlight.
- Infrequently water the orchid. You should be guided by the plant itself rather than watering on a schedule. You might be aware that orchids die because of under watering or over-watering.
- Remember to water the roots. Keep the flowers and the leaves dry. This prevents them from rotting.
- Use a well-draining pot. When you are watering the flowers, never let your orchid sit in water for more than five minutes.
- Remember to keep the orchid after it has flowered. You will have an easy time maintaining these flowers. This means that they flower more times if provided with the best growing conditions.
- Apply a water-soluble fertilizer. The best way to apply the fertilizer is after 2 weeks. You should avoid applying the fertilizer during the flowering stage.