Basic care for all cuts
- Earlier you buy the flowers the more they will last.
- We always deliver fresh cuts so don't worry about freshness.
- Be careful not to buy too closed flowers as they might not get opened.
- Put them in water as soon as you receive the flowers
- Make sure they are always in clean water and make it cool during summer.
- Cut the bottom to increase their lifetime (repeat every 3 days).
- Clean your vase.
- Fill it with lukewarm water.
- Dissolve the packet of food that comes with your flowers into your water.
- Cut the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Refrigerate the flowers when away.
- Change the water regularly.
- Remove wilting buds or leaves.
Take Care of Hydrangeas
- Always check their age.
- Don't leave them without water for so long.
- Cut or re-cut their stems.
- Fill 3/4 vase with cold water (not lukewarm).
- Put them fully in water upside down if they are droppy.
- Avoid putting them in a hot place.
Take care of Oriental Lilies
- They have vase life of 10-14 days.
- Oriental ones are toxic to cats and some dogs so be careful!
- Remove any leaves that will fall below the water line.
- Fill your vase with lukewarm water
- Cut the stems at a 45-degree angle
- Change the water frequently
Take Care of Cut Orchids
- They last quite a while so no stress.
- Put them in lukewarm warm.
- You can put the whole cut in water.
- Put them in room temperature.
- They like humidity.
- Cut them if look dry.
- More blossoms = Warmer place